Friday, March 14

Monster Lobsters On AOL!

Hey...they got the Monsters Lobsters attack video up on the World Renown AOL! Great Video...I do say so myself :) Anyway,...Diving Floridas East Coast Is Coming around again in a few weeks and I am pumped! Ready to take more photos of Under The Sea! It such a great day at Sea! When I go out strictly for fun and to swim with the fishes...:)

One of the best times in the world to me to dive with my family in the East Coast of Florida off the Palm Coast... See You There...

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/monster-lobsters-blog-the-video/3839553924

Wallace Haile

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Video!

bleuet said...

Reading and Watching your Video - here I come... It makes me wanna jump right into the picture.
Imaging fish swimming around you and the feel of the ocean on your skin. Love it. Thanks

Wyverex said...

YAY!!! Monster Lobsters Attack, I need the chewy goodness