Friday, April 11

Monster Lobsters When You Catch Them, ....Then What?

Monster Lobsters are great fun to bag, but when you get them home....Then What?

Lobster is so much better fresh...so as soon as you get to shore with your bagged lobsters, you have a few options here.

You can throw them whole and live in your ice cooler and bring them home to a boiling pot with onion, lemon, lime, potato, corn on the cob, salt, pepper, garlic cloves, and paprika.

Or you can twist the tails off as soon as you get to shore, put them on ice, bring them home and bake them or roast them in the oven with butter, salt, pepper, and garlic for about 5 or 7 min at 350 degrees preheated oven.

I found an awesome site with more "fancy" and detailed recipes if your interested. It is a great site full of recipes for Monster and Regular sized Lobster. http://www.lobster-recipes.com/

3 comments:

Ask Dwayne petersen said...

Great blog and thanks for the site on recipies. when I get rich enough I'lltry a few out. :)

Anonymous said...

I've never cooked lobster before, thanks for the info, I'll give it a try.

Rhonda Olin - Google Me

Kurt Mitchell said...

I'm hungry!